Rhinebeck - Updated!
| For anyone who will be attending Rhinebeck this year, the lovely and talented Mary Beth Temple (author of the hilarious The Secret Language of Knitters) will be acting as a collection point for hats. She will be signing her book at the Ellen's Half Pint Farms booth (building 26 booth N) from 1 to 3 both Saturday and Sunday. I'll be at the festival as well, but AKKnitter came up with this idea, and MBT stepped up, to try to save me from carrying hats with me all weekend. So, let's show them how much we appreciate their contribution and patronize the booth. And if you don't have a copy of Mary Beth's book, I bet they will sell you one right there! UPDATE: dknitting over on Ravelry will be working at the Great Adirondack Yarns booth (building 22, booths 2 and 3) and has volunteered a little floor space in their booth as well. There will be a box there all weekend (well, from when I get it to her until Kris tells me it is time to leave on Sunday), so if you miss MBT, you can stop by their booth to drop off hats. If you are there, please stop by either booth and drop your hats off, preferably in an envelope or something with a note so that I can identify who they came from. And don't forget - every three hats you contribute gets you an entry in Weezalana's drawing! |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home